RecurDyn/MTT3D (Media Transport Toolkit 3D) helps you efficiently create and simulate a sophisticated model of flexible media being transported by a mechanical system in a 3D environment. Templates for rollers and guides are also included.
- Easily simulate the 3D movement of a sheet through a media path.
- Applications include devices such as a printer, copier, fax, or other sheet-feeding machines.
- RecurDyn/MTT3D automates the definition of a sheet (whether paper, film or any other flat media) as well as idealized rollers and guides.
- World-class capability to analyze flexible sheets that undergo large deformations with linear material properties, including contact with guide surfaces and rollers.
- Evaluate potential for jamming given different design parameters
- Easily model forces that act on the sheet (including proprietary techniques and data). Example applications include vacuum forces, electrostatic attraction, and aerodynamic forces such as lift and drag.
- Fast and easy modeling.
- Speed and stability of the simulation process.
- Predefined groups of model entities simplify the model generation process.
- Special parametric values provide access to important design parameters.
- Nodal force function allows you to apply various loading conditions on the sheet.
- Contact elements are automatically defined.
- Post automates generation of relevant outputs for a sheet feeding system.
- Various custom accessories, Nip spring, Maximum gap, Soft nip, etc.