MotionPort is a dynamic, young company that provides critical engineering solutions to all sizes of manufacturing companies through sophisticated engineering software and consulting services. We address the MCAE applications areas of Multi-Body Dynamics (MBD), and Finite Element Analysis (FEA). We provide the mentoring, and training needed to implement this technology properly.
Many of the leading companies in the United States and Canada rely on MotionPort to help them become more productive, improve their engineering processes, and help them to thrive in today’s competitive market. We have become a valued member of their engineering team.
Each member of our staff is an MBD or FEA expert who is also familiar with several industry segments. Our engineers have advanced degrees from the top US engineering schools as well as many years of experience in solving challenging engineering problems.
The following position is open for various regions in the USA and Canada:
- Job Title: Sales Manager – Multi-Body Dynamics
- Job Description: We are looking for an individual with an advanced engineering degree (MS or Ph.D.) and a minimum of twp years practical MBD experience using programs such as RecurDyn, Adams or Dads. The individual also must have excellent written and verbal skills. Technical sales experience with MCAE software is a plus.
- The Sales Manager will identify opportunities for selling RecurDyn software as well as develop proposals for consulting projects and meet with potential clients as needed to present the proposal, secure the business, and present the results. Additionally, the individual will perform some training in the MBD software to develop client confident, as well as act as a mentor to these clients after the initial sales.
- The individual selected will become a key member of our technical staff. Success will be measured not only by helping to grow MotionPort’s MBD business, but also by continued development of the individual’s own technical skills by solving challenging problems in a wide variety of industries.
- To apply, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Job title at the top of your resume.